Remittances are used to support our efforts to win the Texas Powerball. You’re permitted to share and share alike in the Jackpot as described herein if you’ve made your investment. To make your investment: Click Here.
Should the group win a Jackpot, Lotto Central will move to effect disbursements as quickly as possible. The sequence will be:
- Request tax information from qualified players. Players will receive notification of the win and request for information via e-mail and US Postal Mail. Supporters will be granted 30 days from the postmark date of the US Postal Mail letter to respond with the requested information.
- Engage counsel and tax professionals during the period Supporters may respond.
- Present Names and Addresses of Lotto Central Supporters to the professionals.
- Request that the qualified professionals prepare disbursements in accordance with the law.
- All applicable professional fees and taxes will be paid from the Jackpot winnings. These amounts will be paid first. Lotto Central Supporters’ winnings will be reduced by a pro-rata share of the professional fees.
If we should discontinue the game at any time in the future, you will receive a 100% pro-rata refund for each full month remaining in your subscription. For example, if you subscribed in the middle of February and we discontinued the game two months later in April, your refund would be for 9 months. That 9 months represents the 9 full months remaining in your subscription. Those months are May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December, and January. Your refund will be 9/12 of your remittance.
FYI, we have no intention of discontinuing anything, but, we’ve been asked about the policy.
Lotto Central does not conduct a lottery. We buy and hold Texas Powerball Tickets and report the results to persons supporting Lotto Central. Should we win a Texas Powerball Jackpot, we will disburse the funds to supporters as described above.
It is permissible to support Lotto Central with more than one subscription. Each subscription will receive a pro-rata share of net jackpot winnings. Net jackpot winnings are the winnings remaining after the payment of professional fees to prepare our disbursement.
There will never be more than 1,000 people is a single pool. When we’re close to exceeding 1,000 people, we will close the current pool and open another one. You may participate in multiple pools.
Only a jackpot will be distributed to Lotto Central Supporters. A jackpot is defined as correctly selecting 6 out of 6 of the numbers drawn by Texas Powerball. Winnings short of a jackpot are not distributed. Winnings less than a jackpot are retained for operating expenses.
You are personally responsible for any legal or tax requirements precipitated by the receipt of your share of winnings. If the group hits a Jackpot, competent legal and accounting professionals will be engaged to determine the appropriateness of distribution. Lotto Central will not knowingly distribute winnings in violation of law.
Should we win a jackpot, Lotto Central will receive one share.
The final determination of valid Lotto Central Supporters will be made solely by Lotto Central. We play the same numbers every game. To review the tickets in play Click Here.
Rules may be changed without notice.